Exclamationaimbot/super jump

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
aimbot/super jump
ok since the new bypass is out and you can run cheat engine...
how can i find god mode/super leap (so i dont have to worry about fall dmg.)
ive used search button cant find can someone give me a link to learn how to do exactly those things?
also can someone give me a ink to a good compiler cause i got code for an aimbot.
your help is appreciated.
WTG MPGH!
leechers i no like u guys...
Well at least he used the search button..... but... idk
theres gona be a server check soon so u might wanna wait till later for new addresses
lol moosic gawd, did u get it?
Good luck trying to make a godmode with CheatEngine. lolz
Almost every Cheat Engine hack was patched.

I doubt you will have any luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
Good luck trying to make a godmode with CheatEngine. lolz
Almost every Cheat Engine hack was patched.

I doubt you will have any luck.
what part about there being a new bypass out did you miss?
i cant make it with packed editing and cheat engine?
also wth is up with that bypass it says cant find dll =\\\
theres no way im using it wrong either
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
Good luck trying to make a godmode with CheatEngine. lolz
Almost every Cheat Engine hack was patched.

I doubt you will have any luck.
yea well.
dats true, remember the god mode i tried to release dat noone else got to work.

well my godmodes patched
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
Good luck trying to make a godmode with CheatEngine. lolz
Almost every Cheat Engine hack was patched.

I doubt you will have any luck.
shows how good you are at hacking...
next time you shouldnt speak
I dont think godmode is patched i just think you cant use it properly since you have to not only search your health which is obvious
Quote Originally Posted by Carms View Post
what part about there being a new bypass out did you miss?
Bypass or not, most of the hacks people do in CE are detected.
HP lock does nothing.
You can't get unlimited ammo.
Backpack hacks/Gear hacks are detected.
CE is useless.


@ ******
Nice spam you moron. Next time I consider you don't even open your mouth, considering you can't even type with any grammar.
"Shows how much of a moron you actually are"

Oh and nice Spam baiting.
God mode is hard I cant figure it out and at times I thought it would work. Give up on god mode.
Jo33333 whos that chick in your sig?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us