Youtube background?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Youtube background?

Please don't waste you're time if you know you can't do it, I won't use anything that looks bad, as I already am using one that looks bad.


Main Text/Name: IslandsHD
Sub Text/Quote: Call of Duty
Size: Whatever will fit a youtube channel nicely.
Style: Dark
Theme: Call of duty
Colour: Black and red
Image/Render: You pick/Design
Designer: Whoever has the time/skill to make a nice youtube layound.
Other Information: Please look @ these channels for good examples.

YouTube - ‪HazardCinema's Channel‬‏ⓘ
YouTube - ‪ImagineCustoms's Channel‬‏ⓘ
YouTube - ‪fragtastics's Channel‬‏ⓘ
Um, COD in general? Or a certain game?
Are you a partner? I guess not, but who knows...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Are you a partner? I guess not, but who knows...
Hmm you're right, I forgot. Idk what else to put tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Troll Account View Post
good work!!!!
Good work on what??O-o
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


Good work on what??O-o
Thats what I was thinking.

@Doc

Please do, or something, even like my channel name down on side in some cool letters and idk what to put down the other side?
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post


Thats what I was thinking.

@Doc

Please do, or something, even like my channel name down on side in some cool letters and idk what to put down the other side?
Leave it up to me
I could give it a shot.
@Doc

You got it boss.
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
@Doc

Yayyy thanks just what I wanted. It's Perfect.

da man

YouTube - ‪IslandsHD's Channel‬‏

+Repped from this account and I'll hop on my alt and do some thanking on some of your posts.
@Son

Cheers man appreciate it

Also if you want a pure black background for your modules, these are the settings I used.

Ok.thx I will. I'm just getting some pron passes via Android right now from mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us