Something challenging...

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Something challenging...
What is something challenging that will help me with game hacking like DLL injection, code caving, etc...?

Im bored...I want to do something lol...

I will accept any challenge...just not too hard because im intermediate...I think I dont know...judge me so I know what I am...
drawVagina();
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
drawVagina();
How about you drawVagina(); then I drawPenis(); and I inject my dll into your program.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
drawVagina();
Thats just to easy

ShellExecute( 0, "open", "Porn Site Here", 0, 0, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
Ok...so any actual suggestions?
I write I a tiny tiny RE challenge and you have one week to crack it ?

PS : If you say yes it won't be an easy tiny tiny one .
Whatever it is, I will do it. What is RE though lol?
Reverse engineering.

How muchies you consider your knowledge of hashing, code signing, compression crap, symmetric/public-key crypto and thingies like that on a scale you choose, So I can cook you something appropriate and not overkill D: ? I dunnknow you.
I got to part 5 of the reverse engineering tutorials lol...im a virgin in that I dont wanna get raped
Then I ain't the good person to write you a challenge xD ; Go google some.
One day I will accept your challenge...back to Reverse Engineering tutorials. Once I finish them I accept your challenge.
When im bored , i love to make console menus with hotkeys, drawing on console and such...
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
When im bored , i love to make console menus with hotkeys, drawing on console and such...
Are you talking about normal window console application or some game hacking console?
Convert Dragons from runescape to call of duty MW2
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us