Exclamation[Request/Help] OPERATING SYSTEM

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Request/Help] OPERATING SYSTEM
Hello people,
ive used dos and Windows in my life,
WINDOWS SUCKS.
So I want somthing like Linux/Mac
But I dunno what to do/get.

What I want (But I dont know if they run or can be runned on other OS's:
Code (c++,vb)
Play Games for Windows
Normal programs like skype and stuff
MSN
Filezilla
Photoshop
3ds Max
I want to use the following:
DirectX 10 [GeForce 9800]
4GB Ram

And how about Installing my system drivers?
Pls tell me what to do can some one help me?

Greetings,
Apezwijn

[IMG]http://www.free*********/jfleming/Windows%20Sucks%20TUX.jpg[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Hello people,
ive used dos and Windows in my life,
WINDOWS SUCKS.
So I want somthing like Linux/Mac
But I dunno what to do/get.

What I want (But I dont know if they run or can be runned on other OS's:
Code (c++,vb) C++ With more restrictions, and no not VB.
Play Games for Windows With an emulator possibly but it'll be really slow.
Normal programs like skype and stuff Depends if its compatible or not.
MSN Maybe
Filezilla Is it compatible with linux,mac?
Photoshop Mac - yes, not sure about linux.
3ds Max Is it compatible with mac,linux?
I want to use the following:
DirectX 10 [GeForce 9800]
4GB Ram

And how about Installing my system drivers?
Pls tell me what to do can some one help me?

Greetings,
Apezwijn

[IMG]http://www.free*********/jfleming/Windows%20Sucks%20TUX.jpg[/IMG]

Read the bold print in the above quotes. To be honest, in my prospective all mac really is, is 10GB of graphics..
If you're incapable of determining whether or not applications you need are compatible with other operating systems, I refuse to believe you are mentally capable of even installing another OS at all. Let alone using it.
windows sucks? lol windows rulesssss
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
windows sucks? lol windows rulesssss
My god this thread is full of stupidity, and I really hate to say it, but the only person in this thread that even tried to help was Jetamay.

EDIT

Ape, yes it is possible to have windows, and linux (maybe mac) on one hard drive, look up "partitioning."
MSN won't work on Linux. Like, ever. Skype works on some Linux distributions. IF you wanna play windows games, your best bet is to stick with Windows.
Good shazbork is banned,
anyway thanks people for helping, im sticking with windows till im having study is supose,
I used to have win2000 and xp on 1 harddisk isn't it posseble with another os? Like having Linux Mac and Windows on 1 harddisk?
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
Hello people,
ive used dos and Windows in my life,
WINDOWS SUCKS.
So I want somthing like Linux/Mac
But I dunno what to do/get.

What I want (But I dont know if they run or can be runned on other OS's:
Code (c++,vb)
Play Games for Windows
Normal programs like skype and stuff
MSN
Filezilla
Photoshop
3ds Max
I want to use the following:
DirectX 10 [GeForce 9800]
4GB Ram

And how about Installing my system drivers?
Pls tell me what to do can some one help me?

Greetings,
Apezwijn

[IMG]http://www.free*********/jfleming/Windows%20Sucks%20TUX.jpg[/IMG]
:/ no no no there must be something fucked up in your head
I tried to help. ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
I tried to help. ;-;
But you were wrong. You could probably run MSN with wine, otherwise you can set up MSN with pidgin.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
But you were wrong. You could probably run MSN with wine, otherwise you can set up MSN with pidgin.
no i allwayz have prolems running msn with wine i dont know why... >.>
Quote Originally Posted by 1h1a1i View Post
no i allwayz have prolems running msn with wine i dont know why... >.>
Pidgin/Gaim works on every distro I've ever used, even works on Windows.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?