DetectedBypass Helper version 2

Posts 1–15 of 196 · Page 1 of 14
Bypass Helper version 2
I made a little update of my bypass helper! and yes i do have clocks (about 4) but this is much more easy because you dont have to stare at your clock! you can just look on your monitor.

Screenshot:


YT:


VS:

1: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

2: Crossfire bypass helper.zip MD5:f7c5a889bbcc2fc6f4782c6bc74ea477 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

I also added the Bypassfile (has a few false positives dont worry about it!)

VS bypass

1: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...531-1309202346

2: http://www.virscan.org/report/62d7d5...c5cff9d60.html
Crossfire bypass helper.zipattachment deleted · 2,135 downloads before removal
BypassXtrap.zipattachment deleted · 2,697 downloads before removal
What exactly is this?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
What exactly is this?
I say the same, what is it does?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
What exactly is this?
Stopwatch for Bypass)
Scan the bypass as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Scan the bypass as well.
Ghost laying down the law.
VS are up few false postives i didnt notice any change to my pc since i got it so dont worry
You need two virus scans for each attachment @jsmit2
2 Virus Scan (Bypass)!
Oops forgot working on it
I guess it's like a stopwatch lol.
At least i don't have to look at the clock anymore, it's so frustrating
Does The Bypass work
STOP adding these dam fucken bypasses if they keep getting deleted, Before YOU get banned.. Noobs dont understand shit.
Its A Stopwatch For Bypass
but Bypass didnt Patch?Or not or He update it? Because
When I Open Bypass I Get A ERROR
If Its A Update Its Very Cool
If its Not .....Move To Spammers/Multi Tools Topic
Posts 1–15 of 196 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us