Found working hacks for CN

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Found working hacks for CN
Got it directly from CN hacker now trying to get it work. Does anyone know what YY5130 in China is? I guess i need it.

or if anyone speaks chinese please translate
How about you share and I'll try to.
I found google results with "YY:7018 · YY:5130" in them from just googling YY5130, so it must be related to something, but I can't understand the sites or they require you to register. Could you share the hack with us?
Nevermind, YY is a chat program 5130 is a group.

????_????

Looks like it doesnt work on win7 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by xyeta View Post
Nevermind, YY is a chat program 5130 is a group.

????_????

Looks like it doesnt work on win7 64bit
so...what exactly does it do anyways, do you know?
Yup, no cooldown hack speedhack etc. YY is a chat program for chinese people and the guy was telling me if i have had any problems i should have asked there. that guy i chatted with used it in front of me so dont accuse me of lieing ;D
was the hack a dll you had to inject ? or was it something different
i got positive reads from kaspersky that this one contains trojan... false alarm or??
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?