HelpI need Help with error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need Help with error
i was playing A.V.A yesterday through reactor and it was working fine
but today when i try to play it through Reactor or Steam its loading for like 7 minute and then shows me this error.
any idea?
Error.PNGattachment deleted · 24 downloads before removal
Any one knows
@iKSAi Umm. Let me suggest something. I don't know if it will work or not but I'm gonna atleast TRY to help ya The only reason I'm posting this stuff(most of it might not have anything to do with your problem) is because no one seems to reply on help requests unless someone does first

1) Go to your AVA>binaries folder and delete all the gamegaurd erl's

2) Completely re-install AVA

3) Run the Reactor/Steam as an Admin

+Thanks if it help
thax i will try do that and tell u if it works or not. ^^
.................................................. ........................

@youngbuck1970 Yup its worked.
if i can hit the thanks button more than once i would.
Quote Originally Posted by iKSAi View Post
thax i will try do that and tell u if it works or not. ^^
.................................................. ........................

@youngbuck1970 Yup its worked.
if i can hit the thanks button more than once i would.
Lawl. Great! Gladd it worked
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us