ExclamationCF hack question! Help!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CF hack question! Help!
I'm running a Windows 7 OS x64 bit.

I'm trying to run the hack by Machida
(Link: CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)

I have .netFramwork4, Microsoft Visual 2010, and Directx11.

I'm using the injector called "injectamunkie."
(Link: CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)

The injector seems to inject the hack fine, but when I get in the game, none of the hacks are on.

Would anyone know what I'm doing wrong or suggest what I should do to help fix this problem? Thanks!
@Jigsaw any idea ?? Is the Second ppst
I would say to you contact the Hack creator there are plenty of problems on it and maybe the hack/file is where the problem.
Your using the correct injector dont change it just follow the last link in my signature and use the code below for it. You'll be all set and make sure your opening the injector and cf as admin.

Code:
YCFHQ-9DWCY-DKV88-T2TMH-G7BHP
Quote Originally Posted by Tulleye View Post
Your using the correct injector dont change it just follow the last link in my signature and use the code below for it. You'll be all set and make sure your opening the injector and cf as admin.

Code:
YCFHQ-9DWCY-DKV88-T2TMH-G7BHP
I did...I downloaded all the links in your sig, still not working. This is the first time hacks aren't working for me...Its really weird. But thanks anyways!
* Make Backup ur dll hack
* load both in ur injector
* have fun :P


Press Thanks if i help you
Quote Originally Posted by a7medsh3ban View Post
* Make Backup ur dll hack
* load both in ur injector
* have fun :P


Press Thanks if i help you
That didnt really help
@bucky763
sorry for the delay
are you opening cf through start game or patcher_cf.exe?
if start game dont open though patcher_cf.exe as an admin as well as the injector.

Quote Originally Posted by a7medsh3ban View Post
* Make Backup ur dll hack
* load both in ur injector
* have fun :P


Press Thanks if i help you
Wait did you just rename the hack to "Egypt" and inject both?

cause that honestly makes no sense
Quote Originally Posted by Tulleye View Post
@bucky763
sorry for the delay
are you opening cf through start game or patcher_cf.exe?
if start game dont open though patcher_cf.exe as an admin as well as the injector.



Wait did you just rename the hack to "Egypt" and inject both?

cause that honestly makes no sense
lol does it matter how he starts it?
Quote Originally Posted by Tulleye View Post
@bucky763
sorry for the delay
are you opening cf through start game or patcher_cf.exe?
if start game dont open though patcher_cf.exe as an admin as well as the injector.



Wait did you just rename the hack to "Egypt" and inject both?

cause that honestly makes no sense
* rename is nothing .. i think injector didnt inject firs dll
...hes not renaming it!!! he needs to get it to work...
Quote Originally Posted by Tulleye View Post
@bucky763
sorry for the delay
are you opening cf through start game or patcher_cf.exe?
if start game dont open though patcher_cf.exe as an admin as well as the injector.
:
I start the game with patcher_cf.exe. I run the hack and CF as admin.
Currently, the hack called "HackAtack" is working for me, but not Machidas hack.

I'm no newb when it comes to computers, but I find it odd that some people are saying this hack works on their Windows 7 64x but its not working on mine.

It's really confusing because it's injecting, but nothing changes in-game...I can post screen shots if needed.
Quote Originally Posted by bucky763 View Post
I start the game with patcher_cf.exe. I run the hack and CF as admin.
Currently, the hack called "HackAtack" is working for me, but not Machidas hack.

I'm no newb when it comes to computers, but I find it odd that some people are saying this hack works on their Windows 7 64x but its not working on mine.

It's really confusing because it's injecting, but nothing changes in-game...I can post screen shots if needed.
go here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/243-crossf...-solution.html
download the file and extract the two dll to crossfire folder.
then inject the hack
Try to inject in game.
It should work after sometimes.If still doesn't work restart Cross fire and try again.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us