HelpBanned question

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Banned question
Alright so I have been hacking for about 3 days ish, and I'm pretty sure I've been banned but not certain, It just wont let me log onto My account at all as it says It's wrong and I cant password reset... I've been hacking as safe as I assume possible waiting 15 minutes from start of quest (private by myself) and then just change_map_to_next_random_sector to the end and golden ball killing the boss so I was just wondering if anyone would know if I'm banned or whatever and please don't flame me for not searching every old post to see if there is anything else on this issue umm thanks in advanced and sorry if I'm breaking any of those thread making rules or whatever...
Dont Freak, remember that hacking allways has the possibility of being banned.

can you log into the website?
No I've tried everything But it hasn't once said my accounts been banned, I've tried logging onto website and the other websites with both my email and username, resetting my password and I tried logging on after launching it in the Nexon folder with no success.
So you can login to the website, but you cannot launch the game from it?
And you can also change your password?
No everytime I try to login it says wrong password or non existing account even though my password is right, and I've tried to reset it to see if I was hacked or etc. and it wont email me I've tried using both my email and username to log in also so IDK if I am banned or my accounts all F'ed up
It sounds like a pending ban.

Unfortunately you are temporary banned untill they investigate. in a while they will either ban you permanently, give you a ban for a specific ammount of time, or release the temporary ban.

Either way looks like nothing good is going to happen better start looking for a replacement.
Oh well that sucks and i was being incredibly secretive with hacks legit waiting 20 minutes from start of every bq but looks like I'm back to Starcraft 2 thx
Quote Originally Posted by Maxgd5 View Post
Oh well that sucks and i was being incredibly secretive with hacks legit waiting 20 minutes from start of every bq but looks like I'm back to Starcraft 2 thx
Im sorry to hear
Quote Originally Posted by Maxgd5 View Post
Oh well that sucks and i was being incredibly secretive with hacks legit waiting 20 minutes from start of every bq but looks like I'm back to Starcraft 2 thx
Have you bought much NX? $10, $50, $100, more?

My friend has a theory that people you buy NX don't get banned as fast as people that don't buy NX.

That's my reason for asking.

I understand if you don't want to reply to this.
This is going to be bad for your theory then, the account I use I share with my cousin whom plays maplestory and he buys a shiiit load of NX I recently checked and found that there has been over 700$ purchased in NX credit, Legit I can even show you the list (Its insanely long) So 700$ of Virtual currency and banned in 3 days from a start withhh no previous record o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Maxgd5 View Post
This is going to be bad for your theory then, the account I use I share with my cousin whom plays maplestory and he buys a shiiit load of NX I recently checked and found that there has been over 700$ purchased in NX credit, Legit I can even show you the list (Its insanely long) So 700$ of Virtual currency and banned in 3 days from a start withhh no previous record o.o
But was that NX used in Vind or MapleS?

So is your cousin pissed that the account is banned and he can't play MapleS?
MS though i have bought like 10$ for stuff in Vin, aaaaaand I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Maxgd5 View Post
MS though i have bought like 10$ for stuff in Vin, aaaaaand I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it lol
Sorry to hear....
Quote Originally Posted by NYhacker2 View Post
Have you bought much NX? $10, $50, $100, more?

My friend has a theory that people you buy NX don't get banned as fast as people that don't buy NX.

That's my reason for asking.

I understand if you don't want to reply to this.
I spent 150ish on Vindictus with NX... They ban me may27 and refund 150ish$..

They don't care if you are NX buyer..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

They don't care if you are NX buyer..

I agree... My friend thinks otherwise.

Time will tell.....
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us