CSM4 4PERMS!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CSM4 4PERMS!!!
CSM4 4 PERMS, WITH FULL INFO!!!!! PERMS:
-M6A2 SRT
-G36E LE
-P90 TR
-K5SD


EXTRA
-314 DAY LIGHT VEST
-PP-19 MOD CAMO 90 DAYS

CONTACT INFO: adam_trieu@hotma...il.com
THIS IS COMBAT ARMS NORTH AMERICA (NA)

LOOKING FOR TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perms.pngattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
PP-19 MOD CAMP 90 DAYS!!.pngattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Light Vest.pngattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
wow frikkin awesome acc is this EU or Na?
Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
wow frikkin awesome acc is this EU or Na?
@Brownie the Account is Na. Good Luck on trade @Crystal Reed
@Brownie you interested? and yes it's NA and please no more spamms from now on stick to the topic
srry I am from Europe
i will buy csm2 m4 super 90 perm 84% level'd + ill add 10k nx
I trade you My lt 1 for it
Hey I got a Second lt that has no gp no perms so I dont want it I just need an acc with perms but sorry I dont have full info the acc was given to me and I can give you another acc that is SFC 1 and that will just be free.
are you willing to trade if i give you a copy of the game vvvvvv 10th prestige all unlocks on cod mw2 and cod black ops lvl 70 in combat training.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us