Glitch Almost Anywhere

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Glitch Almost Anywhere
Ok so I don't think this is spam but Here is some help if anyone needs it. So back to topic, I found out today that sometimes you jump on to something and you end up half way in that object. Don't jump out, instead crouch a few times and maybe you will fall in that object. and maybe you will be lucky enough that there is ground to land on. lol. sorry I don't have any pictures cuz obviously I get a black screen so just try it. If yo find one and want to share it post it here so there is not a bunch of new threads about NEW GLITCH... . If you don't want to share than done I don't care.
i think people would know that Lolz but yeah good i guess?
lol... i tryed glitching into the hill on snow valley....

took me like 1hr till i gave up xD (watched a tut on youtube bout it)
rofl clifford. i would have watched the tut again after 5 minutes of trying it
haha i hate when people get in the hill/house thing and snipe me

but oh well..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?