HelpBlack Cipher / Flamesworth hack help.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Black Cipher / Flamesworth hack help.
the download and everything works, but when I open combat arms it says some stuff like

d3.d3l9xll shitt is missing, how do iput this in? thats not excactly what it says but it says something like that
how about you use the search function?
Donwload the .dll from here:

Then place the .dll on your c/ windows/system32 folder
Quote Originally Posted by GoGrandma View Post
the download and everything works, but when I open combat arms it says some stuff like

d3.d3l9xll shitt is missing, how do iput this in? thats not excactly what it says but it says something like that
Download dll. missing:

- Download your missing dll-files - DLL-files.comⓘ
Yeah i got the same problem, doing the above ^ worked tho! thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ilys99r View Post
the 43 or 39 can be downloaded at Download your missing dll-files - DLL-files.comⓘ

After that what I do is put the hack + injector + the 43 or 39 dll in my CA folder. It works perfectly.
Don't spam when you can't read the post bellow,
I clearly said the same thing
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us