Request for chrono

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Request for chrono
Hey I saw in your gallery (Part 1) A very nice signature wich had blood thing. I would like to know how you made the blood because it is really good work.
Thanks.
its a blood brush...
you can get them at Deviantart.com
maybe chrono could upload them. ill ask him on msn for them and maybe ill upload it
i never keep my brushes so dont bother asking me for them
First. You take a circle, then you deform it, you color it red, and VOILA!
Thank you! I will look for blood brushes and after try you method arunforce... thx.
you can make bulletholes / blood by simply making a black circle, erasing parts of the edges to look ragged, then addind little shrapnel bits / spatters with a little marquee tool then filling it and giving it a metal/blood outline. its quite easy (i didnt explain very well)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?