I-Verse

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I-Verse


Hey Programmers
I am starting a complete new program.
Ofc the standard items from multi tools will be in.
But this to:
-Setting screen to set 200 kinds of Form Templates !
The Program Has 10 forms x 200 = 2000 images !


- A Public FUD Crypter with every 3 day's a update

- A IP Spyer
Will give you info what happends on that IP ( Site's, Running Programms)

- A antivirus better then AVG

- Free Call servers

- 100 % Working Wallie generator !!!

Program is now still on 0/33

Any more suggestions
Post below

Greetzz,
i-Verse™


















Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Add a picture?
Whut kind of picture u want
I dont have that much images in my program so i can use more
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
@hustelboy Usually when someone does a preview they show a picture..
I am making a code that build the program it self
So picture need to waith till its 50 % done
no need for previews just release it
AV better than AVG would be interesting
A antivirus better then AVG, RQ'd reading.

HF building a AV in VB.Net.
I'm 5 and what is this
Upload a picture!!
Yeh, we all want to seen an picture.
Now go and upload one.
Thread closed due to TROLOLOLOLOL overload.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us