How to Get into Elite Hack Section

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Something like

PPL here are getting the best public hacks ever and nobody will move them to an elite section, this site will die if the do that
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Something like

PPL here are getting the best public hacks ever and nobody will move them to an elite section, this site will die if the do that
The level of stupidity shown in this thread is asphyxiating.
LAWLZ! I am just going to wait for it to be released normally This is so entertaining though. lmfao.
I WANT IN TO THAT SECTION HOW DO U GET IN???*cough*sarcasm*cough*........................ ............
Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
I'm with Stalingrad @Mouzie
Stalingrad doesn't exist.
Hmm........................

Not fake lol pretty sure on that one.

Its not rape if you yell supriseee
I know their is a elite hack section because I hacked Dave's account. lol jks
ok .. so I need 1,000 posts
Quote Originally Posted by DozerBoy View Post
ok .. so I need 1,000 posts
Yes, smart boy.
MPGH is the only site w/ FULL VIP pubs.
All other sites are too boon
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
lolfest 2011
trollfest 2011
Trollfest 2011.
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?