wtf?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
wtf?
So I am working on a project (DLL). I actually added a window form too. So when I changed the form's icon the dll injected on Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and it crashes. How I know? It poped up the message box after the injection..."Mod Loader Has Been Successfully Injected.". Even when I try to start again MVC++ and then select my project, it automatically injects to MVC++ and it crashes it.

Help!
@user590177
Because you cannot add forms to a dll?
If you want forms make "windows forms project"
If you want a menu in your dll use directx to draw the box
But no. At the first it worked good. Now it's showing me the error.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
But no. At the first it worked good. Now it's showing me the error.
Seems very weird to me :O
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Seems very weird to me :O
Yea I now..
I had the exact same problem, except mine didnt crash. I looked at everything I did and I think it is just a bug when your work with forms and DLL. I attempted it again in a new project and it didnt happen that time. Basically copy all the coding and trash the project. Make a new one but be careful with the settings.
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
I had the exact same problem, except mine didnt crash. I looked at everything I did and I think it is just a bug when your work with forms and DLL. I attempted it again in a new project and it didnt happen that time. Basically copy all the coding and trash the project. Make a new one but be careful with the settings.
Yea but mine prob crashes cause I'm writing directly at a address when the DLL injects.
Yeah, mine was just a trainer that attaches, shows a message box and then you do what you want, so mine doesnt crash.
So yea, I'll try to create a new project and copy/paste everything from the old one....
ty it worked fine.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us