~File error 36~
Ok so Murphys Law Kicks in once again...
So i was playing and i guess there was some update recently..
But now everytime i try to load Vindictus the logo comesup hackshield etc. etc. and I get a little window saying
[Error]
"File system error 36"
Now i havent modded anything about vindictus I only use the Numconsole But i even tried to open it normally but the same error...is it a bug or am i really the bad with luck and games?
~n00b forever Dispare~
So i was playing and i guess there was some update recently..
But now everytime i try to load Vindictus the logo comesup hackshield etc. etc. and I get a little window saying
[Error]
"File system error 36"
Now i havent modded anything about vindictus I only use the Numconsole But i even tried to open it normally but the same error...is it a bug or am i really the bad with luck and games?
~n00b forever Dispare~



