Cool[Tut] somewhat chams-effect "hack" [TESTED & WORKING 9/13/08]

Posts 16–30 of 114 · Page 2 of 8
its old. everyone who found out white walls can do this. Plus downside of this you cant play snow valley and cold seed
Quote Originally Posted by lemonadez View Post
its old. everyone who found out white walls can do this. Plus downside of this you cant play snow valley and cold seed
yeah i know but hey it is something you can still use
Wow
Your sig is freaking huge
Re-size rofl
hahah i like it it's so they can see it ;P
Mods will get mad at the size of your sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
Mods will get mad at the size of your sig.
Lolz well i've seen bigger sigs liek this going down the long way mines only width Really
Quote Originally Posted by stuck7126 View Post
Lolz well i've seen bigger sigs liek this going down the long way mines only width Really
The ones with bigger sigs got banned.
People will just get annoyed.
Mine was small compared to yours before I changed it and people whined about how big it was.
So if anything, I was just giving you a heads up.
Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
The ones with bigger sigs got banned.
People will just get annoyed.
Mine was small compared to yours before I changed it and people whined about how big it was.
So if anything, I was just giving you a heads up.
okay thanks think it is fine now?
Quote Originally Posted by stuck7126 View Post
okay thanks think it is fine now?
Yeah, it's fine.
Idk.
Still a lil too big.
Just get a normal one :P
it should be fine if not i hope they would tell me Lolz i dont see why people would complaine
It doesnt work any help. I did the first step and moved everything correctly. me and everybody was gray but not showing through walls. Then I took away the other folder and nothing happend the game was all messed up it was all weird any help on how to get this working thru walls?
Quote Originally Posted by Yimoz View Post
It doesnt work any help. I did the first step and moved everything correctly. me and everybody was gray but not showing through walls. Then I took away the other folder and nothing happend the game was all messed up it was all weird any help on how to get this working thru walls?
your funny.
no. this is NOT a hack, it just helps you find the enemy
by making them white, not let them be seen through
walls
Quote Originally Posted by Yimoz View Post
It doesnt work any help. I did the first step and moved everything correctly. me and everybody was gray but not showing through walls. Then I took away the other folder and nothing happend the game was all messed up it was all weird any help on how to get this working thru walls?
Lol
This is phail.
Like that guy said, it's not a hack..
It's a simple way to see people clearly
Posts 16–30 of 114 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?