Ultimate C4D Resource Pack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ultimate C4D Resource Pack
@Ryguy Sticky?

This is a C4D collection packed by me. I have gained the permission to distribute these C4D's. A number of people didn't give me full advantage of the distribution so they asked for credits. This collection also contains something from Ethereal's pack, but I couldn't contact him so I gave him his rightful credits. The ones who asked for credits have their own folders in the pack.

Pack size: 589 MB
Packed files: 600+ C4D's

The pack contains effect C4D's, render C4D's, wireframe C4D's and bubble C4D's.


Note #1: None of these files inside the pack do I claim as my own, they belong to their respectful owners.

Note #2: The files are virus-free and were scaned on Norton Internet Security 2011.

Note #3: I am not responsible for any further distribution, I got the permission for myself only.



Delete the "[REMOVE]" part from the link for it to function properly.

The download speed depends on your internet connection, I tested mine and the file was fully downloaded in 16 minutes.

Enjoy the pack!
I would like some virus scans of this.

So I can be sure that you have't uploaded something....


BTW, just upload it in 2/3 rar/zip files with more scans...
@Jorndel i said I already tested the file with Norton. If I was going to give you the link to the scan, VirusTotal would first have to upload the whole file again, which would take 2:45 hours like it did for the file to upload on Mega*Upload. And I'd have to extract the files from the .rar file and then compress them again into 3 different .rar files and upload them again one by one. I really can't spend my time on that. If you don't trust me, you don't have to. I can assure you the file is 100% clean.
ha... hahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


you're a joke.
No outside links without approval from staff

/closed + link removed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us