Blue Camo G36E

PollWhat do you think?
15 votes
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
i kinda like this. Did u layer 2 colors and sponge them?
8.2/10
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
i kinda like this. Did u layer 2 colors and sponge them?
8.2/10
Nah, I used the cloud effect. (Clouding, Smudge Stick, Cutout, Repeat)
its a little too bright in my opinoion.
Leave the magazine alone!

:l
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Leave the magazine alone!

:l
Real camoflauged guns camoflauge the mag to. Plus I used the clouding effect, So I have no choice...
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Real camoflauged guns camoflauge the mag to. Plus I used the clouding effect, So I have no choice...
Really? Just delete that part of the camo which is over the mag...
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Really? Just delete that part of the camo which is over the mag...
I dun wanna...
That looks like the camo i had on my famas g2 camo pack well one of them anyways, there fore i shall suck your penis lol jk jk nice mod though
Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
That looks like the camo i had on my famas g2 camo pack well one of them anyways, there fore i shall suck your penis lol jk jk nice mod though
ROFL! ^^^
I like it its pretty Cool [IMG=http://www.laymark.com][/img]
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
I like it its pretty Cool [IMG=http://www.laymark.com][/img]
Thanks bro.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?