Code Geass R2

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Code Geass R2
I think this is a great show to watch.
It's got a good storyline and characters.
I don't like where the story went in the middle of the season though.
Any thoughts about CGR2?
Well this is an old topic but this is also an inactive section..

anyways, idk really i just finished the first season, now im on ep 3 of R2

i only whatched dubbed eps lol
*spoiler**spoiler*


finish the show and look at this pic
you will understand it all..
i mean "ALL"

it hold every answer
isn't that right lelouch ?
I dont think so
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
*spoiler**spoiler*


finish the show and look at this pic
you will understand it all..
i mean "ALL"

it hold every answer
isn't that right lelouch ?


I dint think so
Quote Originally Posted by owerdose View Post


I dint think so
dooooooooooooont sry
Quote Originally Posted by owerdose View Post


I dint think so
dooooooooooooont sry
eu sou BR, será que alguém entende o q eu digo? Abraços gringos
didnt wanna spoil your
fun
:P
once you are done with the show come back here and look at this pic and smile

cuz...
i couldnt understand
then a friend explained to me..
OMGISH his alive o:!
is there going to be season 3? o_o
Quote Originally Posted by pnguinskool View Post
ya its pretty awsome
You dont no what your talking about 1 post choob. Your 1 post means nothing because there are no hacks so gj on ur spam post.
Season 2 wasnt that good because they have big changes (all of the sudden lelouch finds out he has a brother, his sister dissapeared), but I havent finished season 1. Im just going back and forth between season 1 and 2
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us