Noob Channel Hack

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Noob Channel Hack
What would I search for in MHS to find the value for the servers because I want to play in the noob servers, so that I can rank up quicker. Please help ^^
is that even possible?
yah i just did it.. i figured it out
two wordS
SEARCH BUTTON ...
for those of you who don't know how to do it..

Get MHS, search your current exp, change it to 499, and go into recruit server.
why would u want to lose all ur exp? or would u change it back after getting in? also can u use it on ur gp if not it not worth it.
well it would be worth it cuz u can kill the newbs easily and lvl up a little more faster
Why would You want to play with noobs?
lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
Why would You want to play with noobs?
lol...
uber pwnage hahah that's why Lolz
Wait.. I thought this hack have been release before. It's client-sided.
yes this hack was released b4 please search
Wait, wouldnt this be an easy way to get gp? i'm sure they patched it already.
ok let me explain.. IT IS NOT client sided NOR PATCHED (stupid nexon) but listen..


You DONT loose exp. once you get into the noob channel you must UNFREEZE your exp (or it will crash). So,
once inside the channel your exp will be back to normal then you go play a game and you get exp normally except that you get more kills cause you play noobs who don't know how to aim right yet


-edit-

ive gotten 2 levels in like 1 hour 30 mins cause i wreck noobs hahah its sad but funny and fun
The noob channel owns lol
I like how everyone gets pissed off there when you own them.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
The noob channel owns lol
I like how everyone gets pissed off there when you own them.
its so funny.. im the rank , and noobs are like GTFO GTFO! its sooo damn funny
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us