Capsule shop hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Capsule shop hack
Hi , this day I saw at capsule shop man that was saying he have a hack and said numbers of guns in capsule shop . Ans he was right. Is that possible? And if it is possible where I can get it?
Quote Originally Posted by hairon007 View Post
Hi , this day I saw at capsule shop man that was saying he have a hack and said numbers of guns in capsule shop . Ans he was right. Is that possible? And if it is possible where I can get it?
yeah its possible to hack te capsule shop don't know how but its possible
and i don't know how to get that hack (i think that i am not the only one who thinks that LoL)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us