ERRRRORRRR!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ERRRRORRRR!!
I am getting this 406 error How to fix it?? when i start reactor this error occures tried with steam but same thing happens!
Quote Originally Posted by :): View Post
I am getting this 406 error How to fix it?? when i start reactor this error occures tried with steam but same thing happens!
@: Post a pic of the error and I will help you as much as possible
go on IJJI forum GM_AVA made thread about that folow steps and you will get biger error becuse thats ijji
its beiing updated atm right..
Quote Originally Posted by lightningss View Post
its beiing updated atm right..
@lightningss It should be
I haven't updated my reactor yet because im using my computer
Wrong section and by reading your thread, from what I read this happens when you open your Steam too?
Have you tried un-installing AVA/Steam/ijji Injector ?
or try
Task Manager and look in "Processes' for REACTOR.exe/Steam.exe and remove process .
Thnx everybody Ijji Fixed tha problem so no worries
/close thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us