Leader will be separate from Applications... at least for now... but , up to dave.
How many members will be on the team?
at least 5. max 10.
Originally Posted by Liz
at least 5. max 10.
5 should be the max D:
10 is a crazy amount for a section as small as this lol.
Size is for the people working on projects not necessarily section size. The more the merrier, also if 1 or 2 RQ it wont be as damaging.
I believe 4 will be thats how many I remember was on the team.
Edit: woops didn't refresh
@Liz would you please, please make @Archangel, @Toxin, @arunforce or @Ryguy reply to my freaking PMs? I've been contacting them to unban my main account @ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y since it was banned for no valid reason, but they keep acting like I'm worth bullshit (which you probably think too), but I really think I deserve a spot in this team, but without the account...
Chuck Bartowski Archangel 06-29-2011 6 Days 07-05-2011, ~06:00 AM 5 Days, 13 Hours [Lift Ban] [posting outside links]
Seems like a valid reason to me.
Also I wanna be president but here we are... can't always get what we want.
@Liz When I say it's invalid, it's invalid. Faux and Kyle also post media*share links all over this section and get not a single bit of staff attention...AT ALL!
This is not fair.
Originally Posted by 100% NOOB
When I say it's invalid, it's invalid.
When Liz says no, it means no.
Life ain't fair... Also idk where kyle or faux posted outside links, but they have both been here long enough to know the only way they can is by asking permission. So yeah..
This is like the only section where posting outside links was ok I guess that changed now or maybe it was never like that
Originally Posted by Keroaplt
This is like the only section where posting outside links was ok I guess that changed now or maybe it was never like that
Never been like that, outside links are only permitted with authorization.