Talking[Selling]BUNDLE 20$!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I am selling a EA Account with BFBC2 with SPEC Addon!
I am also selling a CA CSM3 ACC with only user/pass included.
GTA IV Serial Key is also included!
All of this for 20$!
VIA PAYPAL.
Contact me through PM only.

Now lowered to 19$
any perms on csm? gp?
Maybe try to add some pics?
19$ lol

big time discount
Still selling!
Now I include the serial key for Star Trek for today only!
Could I buy BF BC2 EA Account with SPEC Addon for 10 dollars separately?
@lolzo2
15$ and its a deal.

Still selling!
Ill buy the csm for $3.50
I think I have a friend who would be interested o.o...
Still sellin guys.
Still selling -_-
Still selling!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?