Glass Chams

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by bigguy5050 View Post
Worked for me a few minutes ago, but only bad thing was that I couldn't see people for shit. So maybe it has been "patched".
Don't play dark maps
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Don't play dark maps
I played OilRig, I wasn't aware it was a "DARK" map O_ o
Quote Originally Posted by bigguy5050 View Post
I played OilRig, I wasn't aware it was a "DARK" map O_ o
Lmao...get newchamz04z
oooohh nice job looks great
iM Trying To Make Sum Mods But My Cs Thingy DownLoads Sloww Soo ii Get Mad.!
Quote Originally Posted by Dont Tripp View Post
iM Trying To Make Sum Mods But My Cs Thingy DownLoads Sloww Soo ii Get Mad.!
"Your Font Color Is A Eyesore!"
It's kind of hard to read.
reminds me of the original file renaming chams
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?