HelpHelp me please

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please
my sights moves alone when I use the hack, how to solve this?
maby from the hack 1st post
what hack youre using?
D3D Crossfire V2.0

D3D Crossfire V2.0! I used the G-Force v1 and also had this problem :s
thats a part of the hack
the name is D3D Crossfire V2.0 ..
Quote Originally Posted by gui123gui5 View Post
the name is D3D Crossfire V2.0 ..
That is another hack that we don't allow here.
I highly suggest you , don't use it
We can't give support to any hacks outside of mpgh, sorry.
more with the G-force public v1 I had this problem, I would like to know because when I used the G-force was moving my sights
Quote Originally Posted by gui123gui5 View Post
more with the G-force public v1 I had this problem, I would like to know because when I used the G-force was moving my sights
This happened to you on G-Force v1? So don't need to be worried, soon will have the v3 with a lot of bugs fixed.
oks thanks you! G-Force v3 will have one hit kill no crash at HM, MM, TD? '-'
Quote Originally Posted by gui123gui5 View Post
oks thanks you! G-Force v3 will have one hit kill no crash at HM, MM, TD? '-'
Probably, wait for the release please.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

Probably, wait for the release please.
It will probally have errors in HM, MM, TD
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us