Inverted Monster Mod
So, I've decided to do a little playing around with xRenegadez_x Monster Mod v2.
He created the original, and i like fell in love with it
So, I inverted his mod a little bit using paint.NET of course, and this is what i came up with
(minor problems - fixed! ) More functions soon to come.
How did I make it? I took xRenegade_x's Monster Mod v2 (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...l-release.html) and went to paint.NET, adjusted it, and inverted the green, black, yellow, and blue colors to their opposites. Please reply to this, and tell me how I did
. also, the directions on how to work the skins is in the "Inverted" folder 
______________________
Screenshots
______________________
Bomb:

Loading:

In-Game-

Menu-

ItemShop:

Text-

Servers-

~Credits~
-xRenegade_x (for the original mod
-lmdezi (for the fresh idea and the VT's
)
-KatyLovez (for making the inverted mod
Link to xRenegade_x's Monster Mod v3: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...l-release.html
More screenshots to come, and more functions
....Have a fresh skin for WarRock!
& happy hacking 
VirusChief:Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
VirusTotal: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...3a3-1309490818
Jotti: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...babcf82311bc71
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...27c-1309546712
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...a7c13227de6102
He created the original, and i like fell in love with it
So, I inverted his mod a little bit using paint.NET of course, and this is what i came up with
(minor problems - fixed! ) More functions soon to come.How did I make it? I took xRenegade_x's Monster Mod v2 (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...l-release.html) and went to paint.NET, adjusted it, and inverted the green, black, yellow, and blue colors to their opposites. Please reply to this, and tell me how I did
. also, the directions on how to work the skins is in the "Inverted" folder 
______________________
Screenshots

______________________
Bomb:

Loading:

In-Game-

Menu-

ItemShop:

Text-

Servers-

~Credits~
-xRenegade_x (for the original mod

-lmdezi (for the fresh idea and the VT's
)-KatyLovez (for making the inverted mod

Link to xRenegade_x's Monster Mod v3: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...l-release.html
More screenshots to come, and more functions
....Have a fresh skin for WarRock!
& happy hacking 
Scans:
VirusChief:Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
VirusTotal: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...3a3-1309490818
Jotti: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...babcf82311bc71
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...27c-1309546712
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...a7c13227de6102
INVERTED.rar

But, I get it from my friend 
I added the proper scans but okay ... I'll close it.