Bankai!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Lol wtf?
This is so random >.>
nice bankai lol the best 1
WDF is Bankai lol.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I don't get it.
You need to know a lot about anime, I guess. Hm. Intresting, Gourav.
PORNO! Zomg
I've never watched an anime before in my life, nor do I plan to. Cartoons don't interest me anymore.
*yells* BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pokes you in the tummy* i win u /fail xD
Bankai
Its a bleach thing

Anything that has been programmed, can be reprogrammed...
thats a lie
u guys dont need to be in the anime section if u dont watch it
Jetamay y were u here if u dont watch.anyway banki is like a lvl on bleach the soul sceity they require u to have it to get 2 a certain rank.i think its captain
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us