The I will commit to watching Bleach thread!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
The I will commit to watching Bleach thread!
Watch 10 episodes of Bleach, you will be hooked.

Those who passed the test 10/10, those who failed 0/10.
Download 1-25 from Lunar Anime (BitTorrent), or I will transfer you through MSN.

Commence watching Bleach now. Best anime ever, you will love it after you watch it, even if you hate anime.
I started watching...In a couple days I got to Episode 38 I think...Then I put it off to watch Elfen Lied...But its calling to me...
I saw on episode.. had a usual story line the old wise person is owned by the 18 year old blonde head little boy....who has no former training...
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE WATCHING THE RIGHT SHOw?!?
BLEACH FTWWWWWWWWWWWW


arun not ftw
I'll watch it once I'm done watching Naruto. Episode 85 so far.
bleach is stupid. Its just running around fighting, with some lame-ass excuse for a plot. Most of the tokyopop/jump mangas are pretty bad.
I Will Rape You
one of friends told me about that show before
Which show, no quote??!?!?!
I'm not a fan of this show, quite frankly, I hate it.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us