Release: Exteel Hack v2

Posts 91–105 of 174 · Page 7 of 12
Nice release Trip-FX i appreciate it.
Cant wait for you to release a new hack TRIP your awsome !!!
Oh so is he working on a V3?? I just downloaded the game and found it gay...want to see if it's beter with hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcut View Post
Oh so is he working on a V3?? I just downloaded the game and found it gay...want to see if it's beter with hacks
Kinda but not really. Releaseing a Temp Hack very soon until X-CORE is ready.
Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
Kinda but not really. Releaseing a Temp Hack very soon until X-CORE is ready.
Oh ok. It's really nice! But hey...take your time we aren't in a hurry lol. We all got our priorities!
please help meeeeeeeee
and if someone know how to do whit this hack, please tell me, yes i am stupid but i need help
Lock this thread plz.
Quote Originally Posted by MNS View Post
Lock this thread plz.
with a cherry on top?
I have no idea how to do this... I'm new. Can someone give me a walkthrough?
What I mean by that is I'm technologically retarded. I have NO idea what you mean... I know i know NOOOOOOB. But seriously, I'd like to learn. I followed your instructions and came across "this download is no longer available to the public". HEre's the link, same as Trip's earlier one... I even registered on that website and still cant get it:

ADrive.com – 50GB of Free Online Storage & Backupⓘ

I'll bet I screwed up somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by concordlumber View Post
What I mean by that is I'm technologically retarded. I have NO idea what you mean... I know i know NOOOOOOB. But seriously, I'd like to learn. I followed your instructions and came across "this download is no longer available to the public". HEre's the link, same as Trip's earlier one... I even registered on that website and still cant get it:

ADrive.com – 50GB of Free Online Storage & Backup

I'll bet I screwed up somewhere?
yes you screwed up on reading everyone posts. Patched means it no longer works.
Posts 91–105 of 174 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us