[Release] Speed Hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Speed Hack
Okay, I'm not sure if this has be posted other places. If so don't spam me, I found and made this tutorial on my own.

First off: We need a program called SpeederXp

Once installed, the rest is simple.

1) Start SpeederXp and leave it at change windows speed.
2) Open Combat Arms and play 2-3 games
3) Once you have completed the games alt+tab to SpeederXp
4) Target Combat Arms and set the speed you want.
5) Go into a CTF and enjoy.

Note: You can also set hotkeys in the settings. =p
Coo. Nice release, but i've never heard of that program yet. But Ill try it.
virusss
I WILL TRY !1 THIS !
You have to play a few games before turning it on... I have to play at least 2 sometimes 3 to get it so I don't get kicked for speed hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinnqc View Post
dont downlaod it !
Really now...
Why the fuck would I post a virus....
IGN: Acid3789 watch me speed hack
Cool Imma try this, if it works thx for posting
lol this is a ripoff of speedgear
just use speedgear and a bypass
Same difference...
it works but it gets detected like in 3 or 4 mins
I tried it when i did what you said, it just crashed. i wont try this any more so...__ yea..
Waste of time installing this crap. Just use a UCE and any bypass.
lol this is the exact same tutorial that was posted by some1 else the other day, just using a different program

EDIT: go to google and type speed gear 6.0 or use the search button and search it on this site...ull find the same tutorlial.....but with speed gear...u can run it during a game, just start it for maybe a min then turn it off...that wut i did and it did detect me for over 2 hours.....i turned it above 5, thats when it got detected.....also dont go above 3, cuz thats when ur character starts glitching a lot...im not kidding, u can run but the other ppl will kill u in a few seconds cuz ur going back and forth
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us