[Question] d3dx9_39

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] d3dx9_39
Why do people act like that file is god? I have it.. I can take a screenshot too, I have _35 and _39.
wtf is that?i dont even know what that _35 & _39 is...
d3dx9_39 and d3dx9_35..
Because _39 is a larger number (slightly) than _35
So the higher number is GOD
Lmao, Wow 10char
any d3d is easy to get.
I believe there is a whole website dedicated to downloading .dll's
Uhm.

Spam post. Why do we need these?
I have 32.39.35.38!
I've "BEEN" told these were for hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by TheColors View Post
I've "BEEN" told these were for hacks.
Pfft Nubb
I have OVER 9000

On topic: Some DLLs have the ability to auto-inject
Quote Originally Posted by TheColors View Post
I've "BEEN" told these were for hacks.
Some hacks use them.
obviously these are important, jeez!
u need them to have fun!
heh i have no idea....
yea they are good for some haxs, i've heard.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?