TalkingInverted Monster Mod (Take Two)

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
I still use GIMP once in awhile, it's like a free simplified version of Photoshop.
Nice I like your Work's
Dude
this is awesome!


Does this contain the green (now pink probably) muzzle flash? and does it still work, i saw some ppl talking about a patch or somthing... @Katy
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
this is awesome!


Does this contain the green (now pink probably) muzzle flash? and does it still work, i saw some ppl talking about a patch or somthing... @Katy
@Leaf i couldn't change the muzzle flash color so it's still green. And, I haven't been playing much, and I don't know if it's still there.
looks cool and renegade so glad ur back loved ur skins :!
The mod looks kinda hot. You look even hotter.

But the item shop is bugged unfortunately Maybe due to WarRock update?? Read that they changed some stuff for detecting mods.

Good job anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by invishadow View Post
The mod looks kinda hot. You look even hotter
But the item shop is bugged unfortunately Maybe due to WarRock update?? Read that they changed some stuff for detecting mods.

Good job anyway.
Well. I kinda...took the screenshots with a script uploaded in my WR.. so.. Sorry about that. The script is NOT included.
I love this so much, But you don't need GIMP, Its rubbish compared to Photoshop. [NO YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR PHOTOSHOP.] <-- There are many free ways of getting photoshop. Just google it or youtube it lol =)
Quote Originally Posted by jbell07 View Post
I love this so much, But you don't need GIMP, Its rubbish compared to Photoshop. [NO YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR PHOTOSHOP.] <-- There are many free ways of getting photoshop. Just google it or youtube it lol =)
I have Photoshop
loved the monster part <3
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?