Got into the beta

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Got into the beta
dam your lucky ive been trying to get into the beta
Looks like a damn cartoon. lolz
Fun?
Shitttttttt, it has no protection either :O.
I've been in the beta for a few weeks now. And I'm amazed that I havent seen anyone hacking yet. Go LONG! ^_^
IF I GET A BETA KEY I WILL HACK IT RIGHT AWAY AND MAKE A CT FOR YOU GUYS ^^

I NEED A KEY SO COME ON AND GET ME ON ^^
Reminds me of TF2
Long how did you get the beta key and beta client?

Also for you people who think BF Heroes has no anti-hacking software think again.

Is this game going to run PunkBuster?
Yes. Where we like to change the mix on a lot of things, we felt keeping PunkBuster would be the best way to go at this time.

(thats from http://www.battlefiel***eroes.com/ne...ns-our-answers)
the beta keys were given out 4 months ago guys... ur not getting in any mroe =/
it looks like a saturday morning cartoon...im effin happy im not in that game.
but saturday morning cartoons are coolios ^^
that juz not wat it was ... WTH
nice bump their einstein

meh i need key 2 make hax
That looks awesome. Congratz, still waiting for my damn key.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
nice bump their einstein

meh i need key 2 make hax
There being sold Ebay.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us