TalkingInjector Version 2.00 @MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Injector Version 2.00 @MPGH
Injector Version 2.00 @MPGH

ScreenShot:


http://i56.tinypic.com/25ur1uq.pngⓘ

VirusScan:

1-VirusTotal : File name: Injector Version 2.00 @ MPGH.rar
Submission date: 2011-07-02 14:11:00 (UTC)
Current status: queued queued (#309) analysing finished


Result: 3/ 42 (7.1%)
ⓘ


2-Jotti
File size: 388625 bytes
Filetype: RAR archive data, v1d, os: Win32
MD5: dab852f28408edad268db9320aa4d636
SHA1: 9711b129bf337f5168b76b3cee1a683a9e7c37c6
Filename: Injector Version 2.00 @ MPGH.rar
Status: Scan finished. 4 out of 20 scanners reported malware.
Scan taken on: Sat 2 Jul 2011 16:27:41 (CET) Permalink
ⓘ



_-_WaTiNg 4 APPrOvE_-_

Thank Me 4 MoRe HaX

Download >> << Download
Injector.PNGattachment deleted · 727 downloads before removal
Injector Version 2.00 @ MPGH.rarattachment deleted · 607 downloads before removal
Where is screen.
Great job I see but I for one hit a small snag (and I did everything on help section so don't think i'm some full-scale idiot)
error.jpgattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by SilverikRO View Post
Great job I see but I for one hit a small snag (and I did everything on help section so don't think i'm some full-scale idiot)
@SilverikRO

I got that too, just close it and continue.

Remember to auto inject
Quote Originally Posted by SilverikRO View Post
Great job I see but I for one hit a small snag (and I did everything on help section so don't think i'm some full-scale idiot)
but it sussfully... injected + this hack got some bugs i cannot fix right now because my hand broken

before i share i tested it and it works

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Good job /approved
>> You Rock! <<
@[MPGH]Thunder

Thanks for the tip yet I can't use auto-inject on any injector simply doesn't work , and all my injectors were detected (even eject ) with manual..suggestions?
Everytime i inject it, it says someting about ClosehandleA and Kernel32.
Quote Originally Posted by iamryanxd View Post
Everytime i inject it, it says someting about ClosehandleA and Kernel32.
@iamryanxd

just close it and continue
Edit : got detected via Auto-Inject on vista x64 :|
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us