General problems/fixes thread?
Hello! Lurking around I've noticed a lot of the same problem in different areas, and I was thinking about starting a "general problems/fixes" thread, so maybe if people with issues actually decide to search for the problem before posting about it they may be able to find a fix for it quick and easy, and all in one place/post and not in 7 or 8 different places.
I suppose my questions are:
Where would be the proper place to start this thread? (Don't wana break any rules and get busted. >__<)
What do you think the best/easiest way to give credit for the ideas would be?
Do you think its even a good idea to attempt something like this?
Leme know what you think! I'm actually gone most of today but if one of the long time members sees this and thinks is a grand idea then go for it.
I suppose my questions are:
Where would be the proper place to start this thread? (Don't wana break any rules and get busted. >__<)
What do you think the best/easiest way to give credit for the ideas would be?
Do you think its even a good idea to attempt something like this?
Leme know what you think! I'm actually gone most of today but if one of the long time members sees this and thinks is a grand idea then go for it.
