Look at this (Noxen hack)

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Look at this (Noxen hack)
I was searching around on youtube, and I saw this lil video . It was called Noxen. suipid was releasing this, and well yea.
See the video for yourself.


Looks alot like The Gay Squad to me.
It has a aimbot.
xD
How is it *** when it says mpgh.net in the description?
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
How is it *** when it says mpgh.net in the description?
No I meant the cham colors looked like t-g-s's.
It's not thisgaysquad.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
It's not thisgaysquad.
So its real? (Noxen)
It looks the thisgaysquad though...
Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
It looks the thisgaysquad though...
It looks like FPSCocks aimbot with a fake program. The GUI is too nice to be coded in C++ unless he has a lot of time.
I'm not quite sure. It's definately not from thegaysquad, that's for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I'm not quite sure. It's definately not from thegaysquad, that's for sure.
Hmm. Alrighty.
Fakefakefakefake. The program looks like it was coded in VB.
yea thats uber fake right there
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
yea thats uber fake right there
So... what kind of hack do you think hes using.
Indeed. lol
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?