QuestionHelpAFK Bot?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AFK Bot?
When I was playing Combat Arms several years/months ago, there was an AFK bot for it. I was able to turn it on, walk away, make some tea, have a sandwich, use the crapper, and then come back and play without ever being kicked out for being AFK for too long.

It worked by constantly "pressing" enter, which, of course, brought up the chat bar. It was very effective and, after each game, it automagically found a new room for me. I ran it overnight several days and ranked up quite a bit.

SO ANYWAYS, what I am trying to get at is if anyone knows of an AFK Bot that they would like to share with me; one that works for AVA. If not, is one being made and/or could one even be made? Thanks in advanced to those who respond.
sorry we dont have for A.V.A ( doesnt matter you afk they WILL kick you .....
Who are "they?" The users?
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
Who are "they?" The users?
Yep they will kick you in game if you are not moving in 30sec ( get a kill )
Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai View Post
Yep they will kick you in game if you are not moving in 30sec ( get a kill )
I have yet to check, but is that LockDown glitch still working? There has been plenty of times when I would glitch everything but I would have to go afk for a bit, come back, and I would be kicked due to being idle.
Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
I have yet to check, but is that LockDown glitch still working? There has been plenty of times when I would glitch everything but I would have to go afk for a bit, come back, and I would be kicked due to being idle.
Nope if it's in ld soon as door glitched most Ppl can go afk
And no auto kick in ld too
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us