msg4 2 perms

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
bump srry i just need this gone
need this gone asap i need money since i just wasted 25$ for nothing.
Hmmm i am trying to see
Quote Originally Posted by roadmatter View Post
Hmmm i am trying to see
kk ill give you a csm with it it has no info though
i need this gone guys...i need money since i just got scammed offer anything
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
i need this gone guys...i need money since i just got scammed offer anything
Who did you get scammed from?
Also I would like to offer but having card difficulties atm, so I am clueless on whats in my card now.
Quote Originally Posted by xLoF View Post
Who did you get scammed from?
Also I would like to offer but having card difficulties atm, so I am clueless on whats in my card now.
i got scammed by insanity the guy selling the 1LT1 with the perm famas.....n ok tell me if you can but im more interested in trades but ill take any offer since i just got bought out on 25$
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
i got scammed by insanity the guy selling the 1LT1 with the perm famas.....n ok tell me if you can but im more interested in trades but ill take any offer since i just got bought out on 25$
I was going to buy from him. He seemed to be legit.
Quote Originally Posted by xLoF View Post
I was going to buy from him. He seemed to be legit.
nope not legit at all.....lets not talk about this since im still hurt from that fker
Alright. But I hope you made a report on him to prevent future deals.
You saved me, so I am thankful.
Quote Originally Posted by xLoF View Post
Alright. But I hope you made a report on him to prevent future deals.
You saved me, so I am thankful.
i did but they say i dont have enough proof so sadly there will be further scams from him......
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us