Winkhep me

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
hep me
I need a source code: shot through the wall.please help me, in a short time
that code doesnt exist or is patched
code your
you can make ShootTroughWalls
but whats the Positive thing on code ShootTroughWalls?
Without D3D you cant.., Shouttroughwalls need Wallhack+Chams
Quote Originally Posted by baby-kute-9x View Post
I need a source code: shot through the wall.please help me, in a short time
it's like this movie, no D3D menu.
Oops. I'm really not known! You are think anyone help you do this ? It's VIP hack and it's can't pub this Code in here.
You are in VietNam, Creat a Hax you need or You can use VNGMODZ by VNG Team.
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Oops. I'm really not known! You are think anyone help you do this ? It's VIP hack and it's can't pub this Code in here.
You are in VietNam, Creat a Hax you need or You can use VNGMODZ by VNG Team.
STW is possible to make in nomenu hack(dll)
And also WTW, but WTW need 1 Pointer? 3 offsets?
I checked ur hack, it has WTW..


Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Oops. I'm really not known! You are think anyone help you do this ? It's VIP hack and it's can't pub this Code in here.
You are in VietNam, Creat a Hax you need or You can use VNGMODZ by VNG Team.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us