Speedhack

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Speedhack
Hello, can someone give me the speedhack addy?
I could give u he addy, but u will get cliente rror.
I also have addies without that error.
But I dont give the best addies to leechers.

Just set the value of NoWepWeight to -1
without client error is D3D
Quote Originally Posted by xXAznrulzXx2 View Post
I could give u he addy, but u will get cliente rror.
I also have addies without that error.
But I dont give the best addies to leechers.

Just set the value of NoWepWeight to -1
Ahahhahahah read your subtitle DD


Quote Originally Posted by A7med.love View Post
without client error is D3D
I havent time to make a D3D U.U
Could this give an error?
Code:
if (Speedhack==1){ // Faster
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x46A29CE8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x46A29CE8;
}
if(Speedhack==2){ // Normal Speed Value
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x45938DF8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x45938DF8;
}
Sleep(100);
}
}
what the fuck is this 0x45938DF8
Quote Originally Posted by A7med.love View Post
what the fuck is this 0x45938DF8
A old addy...
Quote Originally Posted by A7med.love View Post
so it won't work
For this i'm asking for new addy! XD
dont ask, try it with NEW ADDIE
and if thats not working, make you WeaponWeight 100;
@xXAznrulzXx2, WeaponWeight -1 give CLient Error?
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


Ahahhahahah read your subtitle DD




I havent time to make a D3D U.U
Could this give an error?
Code:
if (Speedhack==1){ // Faster
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x46A29CE8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x46A29CE8;
}
if(Speedhack==2){ // Normal Speed Value
*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) = 0x45938DF8;
*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)SpeedHack) + 0x20) = 0x45938DF8;
}
Sleep(100);
}
}
The Code is copied and paste...

Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
dont ask, try it with NEW ADDIE
and if thats not working, make you WeaponWeight 100;
@xXAznrulzXx2, WeaponWeight -1 give CLient Error?
msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by xXAznrulzXx2 View Post
The Code is copied and paste...


msg2short
You are right i copy and paste
It would be easier if you would learn C++..
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
It would be easier if you would learn C++..
Shut up leecher -.-
Quote Originally Posted by A7med.love View Post
without client error is D3D
fucking idiot... speedhack has nothing to do with d3d.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post
Hello, can someone give me the speedhack addy?
old offsets but should still working:
0x24
0x20
0x04

normal speed = 5000.0f

for BasicPlayerInfo addy if you dont know it yet, search it in this forum.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us