DreadGames is now recruiting for game development!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DreadGames is now recruiting for game development!
Hey!

We just started with our new team called DreadGames... Our first project is to be at the end "Exotica Online" but for now "Exotica". We need about 4-6 people that can join our team and help us with:

-2 3d modeler's

-1 Photoshoper, help us with pictures and some GUI

-1 or 2 that can create a cool looking website

-1 that can create awsome music for the game

We would be very glad if u comment u want to help and ofc u will get some credits for the game...

No beginners please... You dont have to be PRO but u need to know some stuffs and are priety good at what u do...


/DreadGames
can do some of these ill join
Im interested, I would be able to do the music, web designer, or photoshop but i cannot model.
I can do the photoshop. I am really good at it. I have textured my own stuff sometimes. I too am a game developer also.
What is this game about?
I can program... But not for free.
I know a bit about programming and scripting, if you need it, PM me details and maybe I can contribute.
Humm thinkining about it^^
ill make the website just let me know what the games about and if you need to see some of my work look at atvdra2.com
Sorry for unactivity but this post is OLD. We are now woking on kind of the same but the game is an RPG-FPS. It is the same with quest's mobs inventory and other stuffs. Kind of like borderlands. But not borderlands grafic. Comment again if you want to join that!

I would love if you helped my other website creater in the team. He havent started yet but it is coming. I guess you can do it if it is an normal RPG or RPG-FPS. (It is an RPG-FPS). Add me on skype : mette005 and or email : dreadgames@hotma...il.se . We will talk about the game in the skype.

Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
I know a bit about programming and scripting, if you need it, PM me details and maybe I can contribute.
We are currently using Unity 3d for the scripting and if you know javascript or C# we would be glad if you joined us.

Please read more at : DreadGames is now recruiting for an RPG-FPS for much more info about the game.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?