need help with headset bluetooth
I have a samsung hm1000 bluetooth headset that does not work with COD black ops. I have it connected to the PS3, but it does not work at all with the game. I read somewhere that you have to press R2 to talk, but if I do that in game, it will throw a grenade...
just to let you know that its paired with ps3(i can obviously see the blue dot)
and i can see the mic icon when i play online but it doesnt work
and how do you mute and unmute it....
so can you guys help me
thanks
just to let you know that its paired with ps3(i can obviously see the blue dot)
and i can see the mic icon when i play online but it doesnt work
and how do you mute and unmute it....
so can you guys help me
thanks
