ExclamationDetectedGetting detected

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
With WinJect and the new Public Console. It was working for me all day until I crashed due to testing a bot then when I came back it kept on detecting me. I am closing the window as as fast as I possibly can and it is detecting me...

There seems to be a lag on it closing even though I press x at the top right really fast. I suspect it might be Winject so if anyone has any insight on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by onlydap View Post
With WinJect and the new Public Console. It was working for me all day until I crashed due to testing a bot then when I came back it kept on detecting me. I am closing the window as as fast as I possibly can and it is detecting me...
do you run it as admin?
if winject getting detected.. use sinject it is in the hacking section and there is like 2 consoles u can use so if one is having problems for u try the other one
if it's detected use a different injector =.=

i suggest PerX
Lots of different injectors out there, especially russian ones, which will most likely never be detected. Just google it up.
Thanks for the advice and I tried downloading Perx and SinJect and neither worked for me.
Using winject right now and i have been playing for 4 hours or so, i ran as admin and didnt have a problem. Are you positive you are running as admin?
Yes I ran it as Admin and quit it with a quickness even though it tries to lag the closure it seemed to make it in time. Everything is clean on my system with no crap running to slow it down or anything and anyways I get in the game and in less than 5 mins it is being detected.

I changed the folder name from WinJect to see if that would fix it because the detection stated the directory to WinJect but after 5 mins again it detected with a statement as 'unknown hack' or something like that. Now my di k has been hanging out in the wind a few times now and I am really getting frustrated with this crap. What is a good injector everything I try besides WinJect doesn't even start?
sometimes i do 2 get detected when using sinject and winject...
but couple days now i havent had any problem
as long as you dont agree to send when the hack detected msg pops up, ull be fine i think
Quote Originally Posted by onlydap View Post
Yes I ran it as Admin and quit it with a quickness even though it tries to lag the closure it seemed to make it in time. Everything is clean on my system with no crap running to slow it down or anything and anyways I get in the game and in less than 5 mins it is being detected.

I changed the folder name from WinJect to see if that would fix it because the detection stated the directory to WinJect but after 5 mins again it detected with a statement as 'unknown hack' or something like that. Now my di k has been hanging out in the wind a few times now and I am really getting frustrated with this crap. What is a good injector everything I try besides WinJect doesn't even start?
I told you to use Sinject? did you use Sinject? you can get it just buy downloading the godmode n ohk mode from Nicdel ofc you will get a false virus detection due to the injector but nothing to worry about..
and btw i couldnt even inject with winject but sinject i had no problem


Tested and working:
win7ult: Sinject, perx, winject,
XPpro: perx.

I dont understand how hundreds of people use these programs to inject DLL's into vindictus every day and u seem to have such a problem. I just dont get it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us