Functional Skin Select

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Functional Skin Select
This is a tutorial about how to play with Riot skins for free. Attention! Client-only.

1. Download ACE CLIENT (they still use the old patcher). You can find it here: Home . Direct download link: http://www.m ultiupload.com/COTVAIDC3E (delete the space between m and ultiupload)

2. Download Skin Select: Skin Select

3. Install Ace Client

4. Unrar Skin Select

5. Start Skin Select and select the League of Legends folder (the one you installed at step #3 - usually you can find it here: C:\Games\League of Legends)

6. Wait for Skin Select to start

7. Select the champ you want (pay attention! Oriana and Yorick are not present because they appeared after the Skin Select release date)

8. Select the skin you want

9. Close Skin Select

10. Start LoL from ACE CLIENT (and not from LoL original folder)

11. Start a game as usual and voila!

PS: I am not responsible for any errors occurred
PS2: I am not responsible if Riot bans your account
PS3: About Ace Client you can find here: modified standalone Client - League of Legends Community and here Home
need virus scans, inb4 stolen accounts etc etc
You cant use skin select cause of new launcher...

Topic of 6 month ago...
inb4akeylogger... this is fake i believe
also if it actually work it be client sided so useless..
Ace Client uses the old launcher. Here is the virus scan for skin select:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

And i think you don't need any virus scans for ace client. Look on their site...they have a big community...

Even it is client-side only...it is useful. You can test a skin and see if you like it before you buy it .


PS: i'm working at BitDefender >.< i do not post malware or other crap...
uhm hes right ace client is no virus....
ive tested long time before it posted here my self...
its worth it
does ace client allow others to see ur skin aswell cause if not i like custom skins better(which still works)

Again: everything is client-side only!!!

PS: you could at least say "Thank you"
Quote Originally Posted by demonnator View Post
does ace client allow others to see ur skin aswell cause if not i like custom skins better(which still works)

I think i already answer ur question is client sided.. if it server sided it will mean you are hacki ng iinto LoL database which can lead to srs issues and punishments
You can use it for server to not show that is busy...I mean you can automatically log in]]I love this prog. I wish the skins work I am waiting right now to log in and I'l check]]

SKINS DO WORRRRRRKKKKKK OMGGGGG......I LOVE YOU s3 xDDDDDDDD
Quote Originally Posted by MDSimmy View Post
You can use it for server to not show that is busy...I mean you can automatically log in]]I love this prog. I wish the skins work I am waiting right now to log in and I'l check]]

SKINS DO WORRRRRRKKKKKK OMGGGGG......I LOVE YOU s3 xDDDDDDDD
more of the reason why ppl think is a fake and a scam.. he mention is only for skins not that stuff you mention above.. n also 8 post counts and .00001 contribution to MPGH.. GJ that will win the ppl over and make em fall for the scam
only you can see them but anyway a good busy server hack xD
Few things i noticed...
1. He apparently doesent need to post scans becouse he works for a half-ass antivirus? Pfft.
2. Why do you need a program to do this with that client? Many tutorials, and its dead easy reguardless.
3. No external links unless otherwise approved first.
working at a ant-virus makes you even more suspicious.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?