Combat Arms First Sniper Montage

Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
Wow, you're pro o.O
REC Rules = For crappy Newphags
Decent clips though
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
REC Rules = For crappy Newphags
Decent clips though
me don't care. i play where i want. rec rules is where im famous for hacking /me
Anyhow, funny man is pro beyond belief even with the reduced recoil. Lol
If we had a battle i think it would be a close match because i dont no scope when needed all i do it quick scope my balls off lol.
you can't trust montages anymore bc people ghost aimbot
not saying you do but it's easy to
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
Rec server :L:L:L:L:L
so?
Zomg after one minute youve had like 5 fantastics but no unbelievables, so unluky
Quote Originally Posted by B1RDMAN View Post
Zomg after one minute youve had like 5 fantastics but no unbelievables, so unluky
i always seem to get unb's without recording.
Oh hai der. I'm MagicSith.

I see you didnt wanna put any footage in when you where in my game room :3
Quote Originally Posted by ericrud View Post
Oh hai der. I'm MagicSith.

I see you didnt wanna put any footage in when you where in my game room :3
i don't think i had it frapsed
I liked it. Could have had a better song but that's just me. The game play was awesome though.
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?