Site Instability

Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
Site Instability
MPGH lags like shit. I know.

Apparently yesterday it has started lagging more the normal.
I will be investigating the cause.

A number of plugins will be disabled, and the forum will be upgraded along with all its plugins. This most likely will take place tommorrow. The forums will undergo a full upgrade.

EDIT:
Forum software has been upgraded. The site has been optimized, I haven't finished fully upgrading the website/server so there will be continued updates during the week, as long as random down times.

EDIT2:
Apparently the forums are now being attacked by some douchebag:
129.250.211.4
64.55.144.50

Shit on this ******.
First post lol
Lol awww... HI DAVE
Pages rarely load
Yay i can finally post a reply now!
wowzers way faster nice Dave.
well good luck getting it fixed dave!
The forums button on the left side under Navigation works in case your top forum button does not like mine.
the site is faster
Thanks Dave.
I noticed the sites a lot faster now.
So, what changes were made to the server?
Nice job Dave.
Hi Mr. Dave84311.
<3 I hart you because you are so smart.
We got some heavy ddosing. Should be fixed by now.
Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us