New GP permanent weapon

Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5
Whens it coming out?
Double Barrel, I'll kiss Nexon's ass.
I don't care as long as it's withing 40k? TROLOLOL anything beats the default. I think?
Quote Originally Posted by bigguy5050 View Post
I don't care as long as it's withing 40k? TROLOLOL anything beats the default. I think?
default is beast it got buffed a few months ago
Well, I dont think they will be selling a perm GP this days
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Well, I dont think they will be selling a perm GP this days
They should make a GP knife perm
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


They should make a GP knife perm
I want UMP SE
Idk The G36E was already up for Perm GP weap so I don't think it will be up again, most likely L96
man... i wish i had a lot of gp... im at about 10k... and i also wish i could get on CA....
its gunna be some shitty gun thats really OG.

like the Scar, or UMP, ak 47....
Quote Originally Posted by GoGrandma View Post
its gunna be some shitty gun thats really OG.

like the Scar, or UMP, ak 47....
i know, last time it was a gay pistol!
UMP <3
I already have G36E and L9 ]:
Really hoping for a perm sniper, That or a shotgun.

Wouldent mind having m3 super 90

But probably its gonna be one of these:

m416, g36e, l9, famas, ump..

Popular guns, and maybe throw the AUG in there.
its the ak47 for 200k gp
Posts 46–60 of 65 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?